The International Scientific Conference on Shared Parenting will be held in Málaga, Spain on December 2nd-3rd, 2019 at the Aula Magna of the School of Law of the University of Málaga. The theme of the conference is: Best Interest of the Child and Shared Parenting: an Interdisciplinary Study of the Effects of its Progressive Implementation. This year our guest country is the Philippines as we understand this event as an opportunity to open this Convention to the emerging Asian zone, especially to a country that is the best possible bridge between the Western and the Asian cultures.
The conference will present research results and professional practices from an interdisciplinary perspective (law, social science and psychology) on how vital both parents are in their children’s lives even after separation and divorce. The following points will be the object of analysis:
– Development of children under shared parenting after divorce or separation
– Socioeconomic profile of shared parenting
– Litigation after divorce or separation when a shared parenting measure has been imposed by a judge
– Impact of shared parenting legal or judicial presumptions on the proportion of judgements that adopt this measure
– Parental alienation and shared parenting
– Models of shared parenting
– Shared parenting in case of babies and toddlers
– Shared parenting when the relations between the parents are strained
The language of the conference will be English, however a simultaneous translation service Spanish-English will be available.
Registration is free and can be done on the conference webpage.
02.12.2019 bis 03.12.2019
Facultad de Derecho. Campus de teatinos. Universidad de Málaga. 29071. Málaga. Spain
International Council on Shared Parenting (ICSP) and the School of Law of Malaga University (UMA) https://www.twohomes.org/international-scientific-conference-on-shared-parenting/
Allgemeine Fragen oder Fragen zur Website:
Nachricht an die Redaktion:
Markus Witt, Sprecher von doppelresidenz.org:
Mobil: +49 (0) 177 235 68 21
Cornelia Spachtholz, Sprecherin von doppelresidenz.org
Mobil: +49 (0) 178 514 16 38